DFK-GPT, tell me everything about DFK

Description
ChatGpt is very popular now, it can help us improve efficiency.
DFK-GPT is similar to ChatGpt, but it is specifically designed for DFK.
Anyone who is interested in DFK or wants to understand DFK can ask any questions on the DFK-GPT website, and DFK-GPT will answer your questions. The content of the answers comes from DFK white papers, developer documents, official medium articles, etc., and more sources of information may be added in the future.

Team Information
The team consists only of myself, I am a IT product manager, with over 10 years of experience in the IT industry. I am now an amateur full-stack developer, developing in my free time.
The main technology stack I use is python, langchain, and react.js.
I have also developed a Chrome extension in the past called DFK assistant.
I’ve loved games since my childhood and always wanted to join the gaming industry but not succeeded. I guess you could say I’m in the industry now. I love DFK.

Connection to DFK Game and DFK Blockchain
DFK-GPT is a standalone website that anyone can access. It currently does not connect to the DFK blockchain.
The website will collect info of DFK to answer the question.

Synergy
I hope that it can help people understand the DFK ecosystem more quickly and efficiently.
This includes new DFK users, DFK investors, and players. I hope it can become an encyclopedia for DFK, able to answer any questions about DFK, and provide high-quality answers.
I will continue to optimize towards this goal.

How and Where
Listed in game with the Archivist.
Maybe discord bot later.

Smart Contracts
No smart contracts involved

Project links and uploads

1 Like