DFK Helper (DFKH) - Suite of Trustless Public Tools

Description
DFK Helper is known for its automation capabilities, also referred to as a bot, auto-quester, and so forth, and that is not how we wish to be known. Our presence on DFK co-marketing will be entirely inclusive and unrelated to that automation (referred to as the DFKH AI).
DFK Helper intends to provide an ever-growing variety of free tools and sources of information that help DFK community members make better choices quicker, both simplifying the DFK experience and adding more depth to the analysis potential. At present, this includes the ability to view and export one’s DFK holdings on all chains simultaneously, as well as a global view of multiple wallets, including heroes, pets, and inventories. This is the result of requests from various DFK influencers and Guilds, of tools that they need to complement the game. The tools provided will be expanded based on the needs and wants of the community, and more features are in the works.

Team Information
Zelys is the Lead Developer (Discord: zelys#0001) and main contact for this proposal. Zelys has been developing exclusively for DFK since 2021 and has no plans to work on anything other than DFK, dreaming to one day be able to work alongside DFK Core. Zelys has years of experience managing several businesses and international, multicultural workforces, and has expertise in a variety of complementary fields, including beer brewing.
Everyone knows Coolio: the heart of DFKH, and previously other projects. He is DFKH’s main interface with the community: brainstorming, coordinating, and helping everyone.
Zelys and Coolio are U.S. veterans, and true believers in the joint DFK and DeFi vision.
Oolong has over a decade of experience in software and web development, and both codes and manages other coders. He is responsible for international organization websites that are used by millions of people.
DCR (AKA DirtyCajunRice) is a coding force-of-nature, with experience in everything crypto, gaming, software and web development, and more, and has single-handedly developed dozens of projects, some of which are sold on Steam.

Connection to DFK Game and DFK Blockchain
DFK Helper utilizes publicly available information and systems, interacting with the DFK APIs and RPCs, as discussed and permitted by the DFK team, in a read-only fashion to sort and organize information. It is intended as a trustless service.

Synergy
DFKH and Kingdom Studios have a singular mission, and that is the development of DFK. Our goal is to make the expand the reach and audience of DFK and to make the DFK experience more enjoyable, complementing the game UI with the tools players need. We develop openly with the DFK Team and community feedback, with a fully-doxxed team dedicated to the DFK mission.

How and Where
We would like DFKH to be linked on DFK’s website and in the game, along with the other statistical tools. Note that the co-marketing link would be to the trustless DFKH suite of tools and not the “DFKH AI”, as we are aware that DFK does not wish to promote trust-based automation tools.

Smart Contracts
We do not presently utilize smart contracts. If we ever do, we would ask the DFK Team to audit them prior to use.

Project links and uploads
https://dfkhelper.com (co-marketing link landing page will not reference the AI, as it does now).

15 Likes

LFG!!! :fire::fire::fire: These guys should be a part of the team!!

6 Likes

If you play dfk and dont use this tool, im worried for you :stuck_out_tongue: fairly new to the game 1month in managed to accumulate alot of heros fairly quickly an by useing this tool i must have 5-10x my ouput in quests and duels and the time saved insane, love these guys <3 10/10

4 Likes

Been using these guys for a few months. Absolutely amazing service!

5 Likes

DFKH is a great community and is great for the DFK community!! A perfect match! ALL MUSTARD!

4 Likes

DFKH has been a godsend! It’s an awesome tool with even better developers who are quick to respond to issues and listens to their patrons’ suggestions for improvements. I highly recommend DFKH!

4 Likes

DFKH is the only reason why I’m as involved as I am with DFK. The product is amazing and I can’t write enough good things about Zelys. The level of service he provides is one of the best I’ve experienced in any industry.

3 Likes

This became more of a game for me after using this product. Instead of it just being click and gather the game is now about optimisation and summoning strategy for me. I guarantee I would not have continued to spend money in the game if all I had time for was just quest clicking.

4 Likes

Solid tool and an amazing timesaver to reduce the endless point/click of DFK if you have a decent amount of heroes. Customer service is top notch as well as they are always active in Discord and respond quickly to any problems/concerns. Can’t say enough great things about DFKH.

2 Likes

DFKH & DFK go hand in hand !! :handshake: this will be a match made in heaven !

2 Likes

DFKH what a great team and service, always responsive to changes in DFK and providing support. As a user you get to choose how involved in each aspect of DFK you want or simply setup and select the components you wish to automate. DFKH have created a service that is a huge QOL uplift that works seamlessly with DFK, enhancing DFK through advanced user interactions. This innovative, collaborative approach sharing a joint vision with DFK has changed my QOL. Im now encouraged to increase the number of Hereo’s Ive purchased, summoned as i have confidence i can manage with DFKH a larger number of hereo’s/assets.

2 Likes

Absolutely extraordinary team. This project MUST be incorporated into the game. This team is dedicated to their users and has expressed ever lasting intent to support the mission and vision of DFK. Long live DFKH!!

2 Likes

I disagree, the link could be seen, by new and inexperienced players, as an endorsement to your bot which like all similar ones unfortunately isn’t trustless, and can’t be promoted by the team cause it will become a severe vulnerability and serious image damage to the entire project.

In addition providing space now to grow your own private platform, could also take away significant amounts of JEWEL from future locks for similar features to your bot that will be integrated into the platformoform ( see autoquesting ) and thus promoting you would be extremely counterproductive to the entire ecosystem.

I know and I use the “non-cetralized” part of DFKHelper, it is a very good product, and I am sorry to have an idea contrary to the majority, but it is what I think, I would be hypocritical to say otherwise.

Hi, Funboy. Thanks for your comments. We’re actually trying to do what you suggest.
We are not going to do what another approved Builder has been doing since last year, which is to boldly advertise their bot right at the top of their Castle link: https://dfkanalytics.com/, with DFK having approved that course in an AMA back then.

Much the opposite, we will sanitize all mention of the bot. DFKH is to be known for these other free tools, and not for a bot which it just happens to have. When folks see “DFK Helper,” they should think “a great team with cool, trustless tools for everyone” and not “the bot” as is currently the case. We will also add a disclaimer that DFK discourages the use of any automation that requires the use of Private Keys due to its trust-based nature, and any additional warning verbiage that may be suggested, to further firewall the automation from our other tools.

Additionally, we do not seek any funding, as for example the fortunes in JEWEL (since you mentioned this) that were paid out in Grants and Bounties to Builders that sold it all at the height of JEWEL and disappeared. We have been here since the beginning, are dedicated exclusively to DFK, and are here to stay. If your goal is to avoid hypocrisy and double standards, I believe our proposal intends just that: fair treatment.

DFKH provides a variety of community tools already, including the tool that Synapse uses to identify heroes and pets that are stuck on a bridge. And a DFK Support tool that identifies all season locked heroes and daily limited heroes in a wallet, amongst a slew of other things. And our plan is to focus development on this inclusive aspect, and for DFKH to be known for this instead. Your argument: that’s actually what we’re trying to do. And we can’t do it without your help.

6 Likes

Nothing but great things to say about both the DFKH services and the team. I try to thank them at least once a day for everything they do. It was intimidating at first but they were always available to answer my questions. This has been a great decision for me and I highly recommend them.

2 Likes

Would have abandoned DFK without DFKH. Great tools and team that made DFK interesting again

1 Like

OK, now I get the point. I hope your additional explanation will help others to understand as well :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I support this integration as I feel it gives the players more time to focus on strategy and gameplay. The DFKH team has been nothing but professional to deal with. I hope the Dfk Devs see the usefulness of this service and how needed it is for the community.

1 Like

Add all of this, we never should have needed to quest even one hero manually in the first place. It’s boring and I don’t play games to be bored. All of this needs to be automated ASAP, combat can be the manual play of the game. Investors who don’t want to actually play should be able to just turn to automated quests, leveling and all of this.

1 Like

Adding DFKH to the system seriously changed my life. I was questing twice a day for over 6 months and was enjoying it but for a productive adult its not sustainable long term. Now I love the game again and can focus on summoning and buying heroes and pets which is the part of the game that I love. I’ve been working with DFKH for a couple of months now and I am still amazed at how cool the automation is while still having TONS of things in the game that I can choose to engage in and enjoy.

1 Like