Introductions and finding individuals skills to form teams

Brilliant to see the site up.
I would like to suggest we have an introductions category so we can state our personal skill sets and look to form teams within the community.
I briefly mentioned this to @SunBear who suggest we get a “#channel” in discord which I think is great idea but I think a section on this site would help separate those who are more serious about making active progression.

9 Likes

Really nice feature, static informations a new power tool for the Kingdom!

6 Likes

Getting a Channel in Discord Would be an amazing Idea! I would Lock it with Permissions to only those relative to the building program.

Bullish

1 Like

Thank you for this suggestion!

I believe it is a great idea to have people in the community team up with one another. I’ll relay this to the team.

2 Likes

DFK dev Discord Community is also hosting something like this in the Discord Project - #job-n-gigs

1 Like

the more contend that’s built around the project the stronger it gets especially tools that bring the community together

3 Likes

Two categories have been added to our space!

• Community Collaboration - A category where potential grant applicants can connect with other community devs to explore collaboration and team formation.

• Community Brainstorming - A category where community members can propose ideas for projects that could be utilized by community devs and possibly proposed for a grant.

4 Likes