DFKArena.com Grant Proposal

Hey could you refresh the discord invite please?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been playing for a couple weeks now and I really like the most recent update earlier this week. Iā€™m encouraged by the speed of which this team is iterating the combat mechanics. Great work guys. I feel like combat is absolutely crucial to DFK being successful in the long term.

Iā€™d love to see some added gameplay down the road to make battles more strategic. I support the proposal now and would love to hear some ideas from the arena team on if you could implement ā€œminor/smallā€ player choices into combat. I know that dfk team told you to stay in the lane of ā€œsimple combatā€ I just hope there is a middle ground to this.

Thank you guys,
Raph

1 Like

The invite link has updated, come visit us over on the Discord!

this is a sad day for the DFK Grants program.

I canā€™t see how new builders will be incentivised to engage in this process when they view what is happening with the best proposal (in DFK words) that has been put through.

DFK Arena has been delivering and iterating towards an ever better product.

1 Like

I agree that they have done a ton of work. We are scheduled to meet with them to help improve their proposal so that the community has a clear understanding of how the grant money will be used. We are also working to create clear policies about how third parties can utilize DFK assets. In addition, we are building a community dev support website that will provide the tools and guidance needed to be successful.

1 Like

Sunbear will that website be in a forum format? Also, will it be attached to the build website for ease of access and also to the main domain https://defikingdoms.com ?

Furthermore, will there be moderation on the build website for team feedback and on the new community dev support website?