Stycksintern Artist Application

stycksintern’s Application for Co-marketing Requests

Detailed Description

Hello everyone, and welcome to my co-marketing application for the DeFi Kingdoms (“DFK”) Castle. I am your applicant, stycksintern, and this is my application.

Today, I am requesting a co-marketing spot in the Castle. So the question naturally arises, “What does stycksintern bring to DFK’s round table that deserves co-marketing, if anything?”

The answer is two-fold: (1) a weekly podcast titled office hours, which focusing primarily on DFK community content and gameplay; and (2) the stycksintern meme account on X (formerly Twitter) focusing primarily on content for the DFK community with the purpose of generating humor and good spirits throughout the DFK community.

To review the remainder of my 19-page application, please use the following link:

Note, I do need to create the video that I want you to feature. That will be done by this Sunday, December 3, 2023. After I have prepared the video, I will update the highlighted text in the full-length application document to reflect the embed URL for the YouTube video I am making. Thank you for your patience and understanding. I was just so eager to get my application on file that I couldn’t wait until Sunday to post it.

6 Likes

This man is awesome, get him into the castle… keep up the great content!

4 Likes

I decree a +1 for the homie.

4 Likes

StycksIntern is more than just a pretty face… and attorney… and DJ. The dude makes quality YouTube and X content. He is a vital resource in communicating the strategies and mechanics of DFK. I feel like he already has a bigger following than many of the current artists and many of the current artists have already worked with him or had him as a guest on their own shows. He’s way better than that Luke Ethwalker guy and should be added to the list of artists.

4 Likes

Stycksintern has been an integral part of the DefiKingdoms community. He gives insightful feedback and provides valuable perspective in a thought-provoking and genuine way. Please consider him for the castle artists and Mythic Vibes!

3 Likes

We’ve all seen Stycksintern around X and the discord with his incredible anamorphic adaptations of the beloved DFK bloater, but he’s more than just a swell fella with a remarkable fishy face! Stycksintern makes time to provide the community content each week that explains the happenings within the kingdom and an effortless supporter for the DFKverse! I would personally love to see our promising intern be promoted to fulltime within the castle!

2 Likes

I support this request fully. My guy stycksintern is knowledgable, consistent, community-centered, and brings positive spirits to his content and to the DFK community at large. Lets encourage this behavior by giving this request a hard look and serious consideration. Mythic Vibes!

1 Like