DFK Today - Social Media Co-Marketing

Description
Videos, Interviews, Tips, Tricks, and Insight by the DFK Community. Now that there are many people creating content and products in the DFK Ecosystem, it would benefit to the community to have specific content created for the current DFK community and also distribution to other GameFi communities. Our goal would be to create the best quality content that appeals to the widest potential audience. Our co-marketing proposal would be focused on speaking with the team at DFK and community members, also include giveaways that create more social engagement and awareness with people outside of GameFi.

Team Information
3 content creators focused on GameFi

Connection to DFK Game and DFK Blockchain
YouTube content provided to 13,000+ subscribers focused on GameFi and DFK.

Synergy
We would like to focus more on the DFK Team and Community - there are so many smart people working for DFK and on side-projects in the DFK Community. Livestreams of the latest news and happenings focused on expanding the reach of DFK.

How and Where
https://www.youtube.com/kristianpeter - provide content and giveaways to DFK Community. Interview content creators and the DFK Team. Provide items, raffles, etc to engage current community and future community members.

Smart Contracts
Possibly in the future.

Project links and uploads

1 Like

Hello Kristian,
Thank you for your application. I will share this with my team and we will discuss it in our Kingdom Builders Committee meeting the coming Monday.

If you would like to get a jump on things while the committee is processing your application feel free to provide KYC and information for the in-game NPCs. Here are the instructions that have been added the START HERE thread:

Contact Information

When collaborating with us we require your identity information for KYC/AML and accounting purposes. Please click here for instructions on how to privately share you and your team’s information with us. You are required to provide KYC information to engage in this program.

Co-marketing materials guidelines for Jester and Archivist

Once approved for co-marketing you can use this guide to provide the materials needed for getting listed in game under the Jester for games, and Archivist for other tools and partners.

Hello Kristian Peter,
Thank you for your submission! We have recently updated our process to include the Artist in the Castle that will display creative content such as yours. If you would please add to your application the missing pieces that will allow us to process your request. We need the last three sections of this template completed (Format of Submission, Description, and Link or Upload). Please let us know if you have any questions.

Hey Sunbear,

Great meeting you and the team in Miami. I created the intro video for the Castle. Let me know if you need anything else?

Thank you so much,
Kristian Peter