A Candor Gander co-Marketing Application

Description
I run a DFK Variety show on YouTube dedicated to interviewing people in the community.

Team Information
SgtFilthyMcNasty has been a part of the DFK community since about January of 2022. He is one of the original Team Goose members and is entrenched in various DFK channels on discord. He has an ear on the community and will invite said community to come chat and discuss pertinent DFK topics. He claims no expertise and rather than giving advice on what to do invites guest to discuss what they are working on and/or currently doing with the game.

Connection to DFK Game and DFK Blockchain
It is almost an exclusive channel dedicated to getting to know the DFK community. The channel builds on what we all deem one of the most unique aspects of the project. The DFK community.

Synergy
yes, the channel is infotaiment in nature. We never claim to provide financial advice. Consider it a watering hole for the DFK community.

How and Where
A simple link on the website would be much appreciated

Smart Contracts
no smart contracts involved

Project links and uploads

8 Likes

Hello SGT,
Great to see you applying. We will review this application on Monday. Is the website you would like linked your YouTube channel or something else?

2 Likes

It would just be just the YouTube channel link. Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

3 Likes

If you would like to get a jump on things while the committee is processing your application feel free to provide KYC and information for the in-game NPCs. Here are the instructions that have been added the START HERE thread:

Contact Information

When collaborating with us we require your identity information for KYC/AML and accounting purposes. Please click here for instructions on how to privately share you and your team’s information with us. You are required to provide KYC information to engage in this program.

Co-marketing materials guidelines for Jester and Archivist

Once approved for co-marketing you can use this guide to provide the materials needed for getting listed in game under the Jester for games, and Archivist for other tools and partners.

1 Like

@SgtFilthyMcNasty 's Youtube channel is a bountiful source of information that sponsers the great people and faces behind the DeFi Kingdoms project in addition to the active community members of the discord and beyond who offer up their time to promote DeFi Kingdoms and all its grandeur. I, personally, have been a fan and supporter of @SgtFilthyMcNasty 's work for quite some time and relish the valuable support he delivers to help promote DFK and draw in new members for the project.

1 Like

Candor Gandor is great, even non-geese like me love it!

1 Like

Sgt’s an excellent host that made me feel warmly welcomed to the DFK fam during his interview with me a few days back! :fire: Looking forward to more dynamic conversations and insights from the DFK community members themselves! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Hello SgtFilthyMcNasty,
Thank you for your submission! We have recently updated our process to include the Artist in the Castle that will display creative content such as yours. If you would please add to your application the missing pieces that will allow us to process your request. We need the last three sections of this template completed (Format of Submission, Description, and Link or Upload). Please let us know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Format: YouTube Channel Introduction video

Description: This is a brief introduction of A Candor Gander. A Defi Kingdoms variety show on YoutTube where the collective you are my guest. I want to welcome both old and new viewers to join me on this wild journey which is Crypto. This show exclusively serves as a DFK watering hole where we chat with and highlight the thing that makes us so unique, the DFK community.

Link: A Candor Gander Channel Intro Video - YouTube

2 Likes

Oh yeah! sgtfilthymcnasty is the man!! I love it!! I hope he gets accepted!!

1 Like

Sarge is a cool dude, super witty and loveable.

1 Like