Bogside Chats Co-Marketing Application

Description:

Bogside Chats is a DFK focused podcast, featured on Youtube, Spotify, and Apple Podcasts. We’ve been members of the DFK community since last November and started recording episodes in February. Our conversations cover everything in the DFK ecosystem, from AMAs and game strategy, to community built tools and fun PvP speculation.

In addition to our general episodes, we’ve done “how to” videos focusing on specific parts of the game that may be less intuitive for new players. Our walkthrough of hero genetics & advanced abilities is one of our highest viewed episodes. In the future, we plan to do more videos highlighting individual game features, such as the Stone Carver, Alchemist, Raffle System, and whatever else the DFK team cooks up.

Team:

As a group, our passion stems from our love of gaming, so our focus will likely shift further towards gameplay as more features are released for Land, PvE, and PvP.

Our team consists of 5 members: Franz, Guykid, Mattypesq, c9n, and Babs the Intern

Roles are fluid, as we are a casual podcast - but our shared love of DFK makes for a very fun time

Community Contributions:

Bogside Tournaments:

Monthly tournaments, currently focused on the 3rd party Fight Klub game. Once duels relaunch, we plan to expand to duel tournaments, utilizing the private match function.

The winner of each tournament receives an NFT of a trophy, memorializing their achievement. This NFT grants the holder a 50% discount into the next tournament and allows exclusive entry into a future "Champions League’’ tournament of past winners. We are currently planning to mint the NFT Trophies on Klaytn network, but would love the opportunity to mint on DFK chain instead.

As participation grows, we plan to expand the format of tournaments to team based (or potentially even guild based) events, as well as ongoing leagues.

Stone Carver Alert Bot:

A bot that alerts the community of the Stone Carver’s movements through social media.

It currently tweets when the Stone Carver arrives in Serendale, when there is 1 hour left before he departs, and when he actually departs (along with time until he returns).

In the future, we plan to add a discord feature, where you can have a message sent to you when these alerts hit.

As the game evolves and more time-based NPC’s are added, we will be adding additional bots to help keep the player base as well informed as possible.

Smart Contracts:

We do not currently utilize any smart contracts, nor do we currently have any plans to implement any.

Synergy:

We love DFK and are so excited about what the future of this game and ecosystem may bring. If our co-marketing application is accepted, we would use the expanded outreach to bring even more value to the DFK community. With podcasts, Discord, and Twitter interactions, our group will always be creating content that helps new players hit the ground running, or hardened veterans learn new tricks. In addition we will expand the community through tournaments, friendly competitions, and of course, those Bogside chats.

10 Likes

Adding Links:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4BT7ftcDnoLB6vPxZ-n7qg

Stone Carver Alert Bot: https://twitter.com/DFKCarverAlerts

6 Likes

Bogside chats is a great pod cast. They do an excellent job of covering all DFK topics. As the game grows, i think it’s important to have outside media consistently promoting/discussing the game.

It would be excellent if the team could stop by for interviews on the podcast. Podcasts a great way to have in-depth discussions about gaming topics that are more focused than the typical AMAs. I am looking forward to hearing more from bogside chats!

7 Likes

Before I begin my actual comment, I would like to apologize in advance for my inadequate level of English proficiency. I am not a native speaker of the world’s current lingua franca which unfortunately leads to me making numerous embarrassing mistakes being made whenever I attempt to communicate using this language. Whenever I am reminded of how I lack the ability to convey my thoughts in an eloquent manner feel as though have committed a cardinal sin, as though every English teacher in the world are simultaneously shaking their heads and sighing due to how utterly disappointed they are at me.

That being said, Bogside chats is dope af.

5 Likes

The last tournament was epic! Can’t wait for the next one

3 Likes

I love these guys and their podcast! I’m rooting for them!:fire::fire::fire: The fight club tournament was fantastic, so much fun! They were a great host! They didn’t make any money for themselves and even gave a prize summons baby of Gen zeros! I think they are very good for the ecosystem!

5 Likes

Hello Bogside team,
Thank you for your application! I will share it with my committee and hopefully process it next week.

3 Likes

Thank you @SunBear ! We’re very excited and appreciate the opportunity. Please let us know if any additional info is needed.

1 Like

If you would like to get a jump on things while the committee is processing your application feel free to provide KYC and information for the in-game NPCs. Here are the instructions that have been added the START HERE thread:

Contact Information

When collaborating with us we require your identity information for KYC/AML and accounting purposes. Please click here for instructions on how to privately share you and your team’s information with us. You are required to provide KYC information to engage in this program.

Co-marketing materials guidelines for Jester and Archivist

Once approved for co-marketing you can use this guide to provide the materials needed for getting listed in game under the Jester for games, and Archivist for other tools and partners.

1 Like

Hello Franz,
Thank you for your submission! We have recently updated our process to include the Artist in the Castle that will display creative content such as yours. If you would please add to your application the missing pieces that will allow us to process your request. We need the last three sections of this template completed (Format of Submission, Description, and Link or Upload). Please let us know if you have any questions.

1 Like