Data Dapp Co-Marketing Application

Description
Our chart analysis tool DataDapp.app, provides a valuable service to the DFK community by enabling users to easily track and visualize essential metrics related to the game, such as chain health, quests, heroes, pets, and other blockchain data. However, we have encountered a bottleneck in our analysis capabilities as we are currently only able to analyze data from the DFK chain, not Klaytn.

To address this limitation, we believe that a cross-chain data analysis using DFK’s data warehouse would be highly beneficial for both the project and its community. By leveraging this resource, we can provide even more comprehensive and accurate insights for our users.

Team Information
My name is Longzai, and I have over 10 years of experience as a full-stack web developer in the Web2 industry. In my journey with DFK, I took it upon myself to learn Python to develop my own questing bots and created DFK duels newsletters using Python and SQL. I recently graduated from the Covalent data-alchemist bootcamp, where I learned to leverage their tools to produce dashboard for DFK.

Connection to DFK Game and DFK Blockchain
The product interface will be a standalone app that can be featured under Archivist.

However, the backend of the product will require access to the DFK data warehouse.

Synergy
Our product, which is a charting analysis tool for the DeFi Kingdoms game, is designed to provide valuable insights and information for players and the community. We believe that our product aligns well with the vision and values of DFK and Kingdom Studios, as it promotes transparency, data-driven decision-making, and a deeper understanding of the game mechanics.

Our tool is intended to enhance the overall DFK experience and support the community in making informed decisions about their investments and gameplay. We do not anticipate any conflicts with DFK’s terms of service or asset usage guidelines, as our tool is designed to be used in conjunction with the game and its ecosystem.

How and Where
Listed in game with the Archivist

Smart Contracts
No smart contracts involved

Project links and uploads
DataDapp.app

1 Like