DFK Helper, the DFK Auto Everything

Playing DeFi Kingdoms, I never thought I would need a service like DFK Helper. As the number of heroes I owned started creeping up toward a hundred, the game has become manageable only if I spend a ton of time on it everyday. WIth a full time job and other responsibilities, it’s crazy. Zelys and Coolio are awesome and they’re very responsive to your needs. I would recommend DFK Helper whole-heartedly.

1 Like

Happy user of the service here. Completely agree with the premise that in order to have the most fun playing, especially as the game develops into PVE/PVP, players don’t want to spend what can feel like an obsessive amount of time questing. A service like this allows you to think more deeply about the game and enjoy it more. More fun=more players=more better.

1 Like

Zelys & Coolio, both deserve a huge thanks for helping me set up my multiple wallets and many heroes, i’ve used other auto questers, but this one is by far the most time saving cost efficient tool. These guys and DFKH deserve and have earned all the support we can give, i vote them UP!

1 Like

These guys are on the ball! They add features and are so communicative and fast to integrate features.

1 Like

DFKH is absolutely awesome, devs are super responsive and helpful. This tool will give you your life back, improve your sleep and keep your partner happy. Win Win Win!

1 Like

I’ve been using DFKH for about a month now, and find it a massively valuable tool to manage all the details of running my medium level account. I probably would have never bought more than 10 heroes if I hadn’t had a way to help manage those, and certainly wouldn’t have gotten in to other aspects of the game like Duels, or additional liquidity pools, if DFKH wasn’t there to help automate all that pointy-clicky for me.
Certainly, I would love to see this fantastic tool integrated in to official DFK which might help inspire others to feel they too can buy and manage more heroes, and get more interaction for various parts of the game.
When there is only so many hours of the day, and people have to manually click around, people will decide which clicks are worth it, and what parts of the game to just ignore.
Thanks Zelys and Coolio for putting this together for the community!

1 Like

DFK Helper is a fantastic automated software, and I would love to see it be incorporated into the game. Coming from a guy that has terrible computer skills, I have had no issues getting up and running. I love the system and it’s running seamlessly. Coolio and Zelys are super helpful and always available to assist, true pros by all means! Can’t speak highly enough about them, and I would recommend DFK Helper to all players, big or small!

1 Like

I used it for several months and it saved me a ton of time.

1 Like

From a user:

I have to admit, initially I was a bit skeptical given the requirement to send over my PK. I have been using DFKH over the past 3-4 weeks and interacted with Zelys and Coolio on numerous occasions. Any doubt that I had initially has completely dissipated and I’ve become very appreciative of Zelys’ talent as a developer and his passion for the DFK community. I’m very supportive of this application and hope DFK Helper will inspire other devs to build apps for DFK.

1 Like

Update: Since the application was submitted in October, there has been no official response. I’ve been told that Co-Marketing for automation tools will not be provided – not even the slightest mention anywhere.
At present time, the DFK Team believes automation tools are an unnecessary luxury, as opposed to the indispensable tool DFKH users deem it to be. We believe DFKH is a critical component in the growing, cross-chain complexity of the DFK ecosystem.
Though DFKH is relied upon by most DFK influencers and the greats of the DFK community, DFK’s position remains unchanged. Likewise, our proposal, that DFKH be owned and controlled by DFK and a free part of the DFK experience for everyone, remains unchanged.

1 Like

DFKH would bring so many things to dfk if it fully or partly could be integrated and made available for everyone… and people will love the new dfk experience if they did not have that before already since they finally get time to do the really fun stuff inside the economy and game.

1 Like

The DFK Team has rejected this Proposal, as they do not wish to encourage the use of trust-based tools, as the one it focused on specifically. As a result, we have changed course and are focusing on providing the community with trustless tools instead.
This proposal can be archived, as it is no longer valid.