DFK History (Hero Biography)

Description
DFK History aims to be a tool to provide players useful tools to reveal the wealth of knowledge about past interactions in DFK in a user friendly way. This knowledge is usually obscured in the blockchain and not accessible to the average player.

The first module I aim to release DFK History with focuses on most people’s favorite part of DFK, the heroes, with the Hero History or Biography module. This allows one to pick a hero and view it’s history including the following:

• Life Events like when the hero was summoned and with what stone and by who
  • Every level up the hero had including what crystal was used and the stat choices and results
  • Every sale of the hero in the tavern, who sold and bought it and for how much
  • Every summon the hero did and relevant details like stone used and other heroes involved.

Team Information
The initial release is being solely developed by me, MellowGreenGiant. In the first DFK related tool I developed, Lila’s Ledger, I learned a lot about gleaning information from blockchain events and indexing the data, which inspired me to create this new tool.

Connection to DFK Game and DFK Blockchain
This tool only interacts with the blockchain to read index the events happening on all DFK enabled blockchains.

Synergy
I’ve attempted to present a visually appealing representation of the hero and it’s related events in this tool, and to do so have relied heavily on re-using art assets found on the DFK game site. However my strengths are not in UI design and I would hope that someone from Kingdom Studios could evaluate screenshots of my current beta site version to verify that I am not using your assets inappropriately. I would welcome any requests or suggestions to not use certain assets or to change how I am using them.

How and Where
I think it would be appropriate to feature DFK History in the Archivist in game.

Smart Contracts
No smart contracts are involved with this tool.

Project links and uploads
Please reference these screenshots to evaluate appropriate or acceptable use of in game art assets.

1 Like

Any deployment and discord sir? I think it will be beneficial for me to check my heroes’ onchain events.

3 Likes

Hey, good to hear you expect it to be useful. This project is not yet publicly available though. I hope to release it soon, but would like to have someone from Kingdom Studios take a quick glance at it before I release.

2 Likes

This tool is now publicly available here: https://dfkhistory.cognifact.com/

3 Likes

this is a real degen tool, Is it possible to create a simple selection quiz at the top of the page that you need to answer correctly to be able to enter the tool? You are leaving it very easy for the degens loool

2 Likes

Hey, I don’t see that when I go to the site, but it looks like a phishing trick to me. I’m not sure what is popping that up on your computer, but you might have picked up some malware somewhere.

2 Likes

Also, In case it’s not obvious, DO NOT call that phone number, they will try to trick you to giving up personal info. This is a common scam where some malware gets on your PC and pops that message up randomly while you are browsing.

1 Like

I love it, my man! You are a freaking legend! Love you man! :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like