Project BLESS Revised Proposal

I had a blast watching this get made! Can’t wait to see more. Great job!!

1 Like

The more I look at this, I love it… :100: It’s a beast and well done!! Great work again and look forward to seeing more in the future.

1 Like

This is awesome. I think the art work could use some help, but overall I like the direction this is going.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback would love to hear more details on how we can improve the art work

V/R

Bless

I think the art work could be better if I see it in game, by itself it is just ok, but so is the DFK artwork by itself. It’s when it’s in use on a background that it looks better anyway. Perhaps the color spectrum of each graphic is a little bit of an eye sore with purple green yellow white and black. I like the basis of everything though. Keep building!

1 Like

We appreciate your thoughts on the artwork and will take this into consideration when integrating our proposal onto Defi Kingdoms. Take note these are just early concept works and are subject to change when we proceed into the integration phase and try to come into consensus with art style.

As always we appreciate any feedback, questions or concerns from the DFK community

V/R

Bless

Early Camera View Art Concept, No Texture

3 Likes

Looking good! Anxious to see what else you have to deliver to this project.

1 Like

Looks so sleek! Wow! Great twohanded weapon!

1 Like

1 Like

Looks quite elegant!

1 Like

BEFORE WINDBLADE

AFTER WINDBLADE

Lets Fight Dragons?