Application for Crypto Grady's YouTube Channel/DFK Marketing/Messeging

Wow guys!! :pray::pray::pray: thank you so much​:fire::fire::fire::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

4 Likes

Grady himself was summoned with a Greater Fortitude Stone and a real Missionary for the game and an asset for the community. YEAH BABY!!!

5 Likes

Whenever I’m feeling bummed about the market or state of the kingdom , Grady slides in there with a video that’s sure to make anyone bullish. Love you man , you sparked a light in this community that was very dim during all the FUD.

5 Likes

I love you guys man!! Sir, your a great sidekick baby!:fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Crypto Grady’s Youtube channel has been instrumental in learning and adapting the different ways to play Defikingdoms. From tending the gardens to leveling up heroes and buying and trading. His vast knowledge and ethos and his entertaining style keeps casual gamers like myself intrigued and able to adapt to different conditions in the market. I truly believe CryptoGrady should be hired by Defi Kingdoms! He is a gem and a legend to the defikingdoms community.

3 Likes

DFK famous. No doubt he has he captured a lot of attention with his YT channel. Grady is a true gem!

3 Likes

:pray::pray::pray: Love you guys!! :fire::fire:

2 Likes