Hello, Donat3.live is a tips platform which allows the streamer to receiving a tips in a token. Since my 9 years of the experience as a youtuber, this keeps relationship between the streamer/content creator and their fans.
In short, our platform is like steamlabs where we give tools to a streamer as follows
- give streamer the alert widget URL, where the streamer/content creator can put it in streaming software like OBS.
- The platform provides the donation history where the streamer, and the streamer can withdraw it to his/her metamask or any addresses (Now our MVP is ready, it currently supports USDC, USDT, ION, ETH on BNB chain)
- Also we provide the donation/Tip form URL for the streamer to give their fan and their fan can make a donation + giving a exclusive what that fan want to say to the streamer.
Since I am also one of the DFK Thailand community leader, I see for more over than 2 years that DFK having a very great community. So we plan to integrate JEWEL, crystal, jade to let people able to donate the tokens to their streamer.
Myself is having my own channel in youtube running it like 9 years and testing donat3 on my own channel, also involving in the esports competition of one mobile games which the age is 9 years also . so I understand how tips work and keep relation between the streamer and their fans.
2 developers + 1 product owner experienced working in the crypto exchange and being in the industry for over 7 years.
Requests from DFK Team
We would like to know the overall process how do we integrate our Donat3 until we deploy a contract on DFK chain (may have both like the overview questions to DFK team + some technical questions).
Connection to DFK Game and DFK Blockchain
- May need to pull transactions from DFK chain
Timeline with Milestones
- 1 month for the DFK chain integration
Long Term Plan
we wish our platform + DFK can do not just give a donation to the DFK streamers. Imagine of the esports where the pro-players can get a tips from their beloved fans even not just in a token but in NFT or many more.